Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Change


I follow Hugh Macleod at http://gapingvoid.com.  Hugh is a very interesting person.  His "working" job was as an advertiser and in his "spare" time he drew cartoons on the back of business cards.  He has recently dropped out of the 8 - 5 manic world in favor of a slower life in Alpine Texas.  However I don't believe that it is much slower - he just has control over what he does and when he does it! From here he runs an amazing empire of public speaking, "geek" parties, cartooning, creating art and in general doing what he loves.  I get a daily cartoon from him and in this mornings "cartoon of the day" was the above.  After my last post I felt it was very appropriate to re-post here.   If you get a moment check out his website - he has some amazing one-liners as well as great ideas for creativity!

3 comments: