Friday, January 29, 2010

Frustrations

I absolutly love technology - I just wish it loved me as much!  Seems that I have spent the last couple of weeks getting my "work" computer working - and no, it is still not right!  So a pause in my posts - I don't have access to my pictures nor my snippets of writings that eventually end up on the blog.  Hopefully next week the computer gods will smile down and take pity! 

I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I know that the world will go even though I am limping along - I just hope that I don't let it get to far ahead of me!  Then looking on the bright side - I have more art time!  Maybe I'll get pictures of all that fabric that I would like to share with the world so I will be ready when my "work" computer is!

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment