Saturday, January 2, 2010



I have been sorting through piles of fabric contemplating new beginnings - trying to decide what to let go of and what to keep. There are so many possibilities to deliberate on – so many paths I could take – which would be the best for me to travel down? I think this time of year we all sort through piles – what do we keep - what do we let go of? It will be fun to make those decisions – some challenging – some no-brainers – some we will look at in a few months and ask ourselves “what were we thinking”! Hopefully all my possibilities through the coming year will be as easy as sorting through the piles of fabrics. I just have to remember to keep it all in perspective and enjoy the journey and look forward to what is around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment